The Mesa Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities Department is committed to providing sustainable facilities and opportunities to enhance the quality of life and well being of our community.
We contribute to a healthy and vibrant community by providing exceptional experiences and services to those who live, work and play in Mesa.
We Are Committed To:
- Being responsible stewards of parklands, facilities and finances, and transparent in how we manage these resources.
- Providing safe spaces and places for people to enjoy and recreate.
- Working together to focus on services that meet the ever-changing needs of our Community.
Gold Medal Vision
- Provide urban forests, natural areas, and waters that endure and captivate.
- Deliver recreation that inspires personal growth, healthy lifestyles, and a sense of community.
- Create dynamic parks that shape city character and meet diverse community needs.
- Maintain safe place to play, celebrate, contemplate and recreate.
Adaptive and Inclusion Programs
All Mesa parks are ADA accessible. Take a look at some exciting inclusive updates coming to Dobson Ranch Park!
|Foundation for Mesa Parks and Recreation
The Foundation for Mesa Parks and Recreation sponsors new programs and funds facility improvements; disseminates information on existing city cultural and recreational opportunities; and provides a tax-advantage and opportunity for businesses, organizations, and individuals to contribute to the quality of life in Mesa.