526 E. Main St, Mesa, AZ 85203
Notice: The basketball courts will be closed for coating starting April 23 and will reopen on May 10. Thank you for your patience.
- Treehouse play structures
- 15-foot water wall and splash pad
- 500 foot suspension bridge
- 9,000 sq. foot playground
- Food Truck/Food Court Area
- Historic Train and Monuments
- First-come, first-serve shaded picnic ramadas
- Reservable shaded picnic ramadas (480) 644-PLAY (7529)
- Two Lighted Basketball Courts
- Horseshoes- the horseshoe area at Pioneer Park is available for use by reservation only at no charge. Reservations must be made 7 days in advance. To make a reservation, please call 480-644-PLAY (7529) Monday–Thursday, 7am-5:30pm.
- Picnic Tables
- 17.8 acres
- no electricity
NON RESIDENT FEES
* Non-Reservable Shaded Picnic Ramada (ie: First Come First Serve)
(Minimum of two hours is required for a ramada reservation.)
Mesa Feastival Forest - live music and gourmet food trucks at Pioneer Park Saturday nights, 5:30-9:00pm.
January - June, 2018, you can find 10+ Gourmet Food Trucks parked in Pioneer Park every Saturday from 5:30-9:00pm. Enjoy delicious food, live music and fun!