A 24 hour notice is required for all reservations.
Reserving a Shaded Picnic Ramada
- Ramada reservations may be made by phone or in person.
- Note the number (located near the roof of the ramada) or the name (located on a nearby sign) of the ramada.
- The rental fee is non-refundable, and must be paid when the reservation is made.
- Reservations are taken between 7:00 am and 5:30 pm, Monday -Thursday.
- For weekdays, reservations must be made no later than 5:30pm the previous day.
- For weekends and Monday holidays, reservations must be made no later than 5:30 pm the previous Thursday.
Reserve by phone:
Credit Card Required
Call 480-644-PLAY (7529)
Reserve in person at Parks Office:
Credit card, money order, cash or check (with valid driver's license) accepted
American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa accepted
Parks with reservable ramadas include:
- Gene Autry
- Falcon Field
- Fitch Park
- Park of the Canals
- Red Mountain
- Reed Park
To make a reservation, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Time and date of the event.
- A minimum of two hours is required for a reservation.
- Approximate number of people attending.
- Special equipment or games that will be brought into the park
- Caterers and any other outside companies if applicable (moonwalk, vendors, caterer, etc.) must have proof of insurance on file with Mesa Parks and Recreation.
- Special permits are required for any equipment brought in the park. This includes: inflatables, moonwalks, propane heaters, generators, climbing walls, amplified music, band, and portable restrooms. Additional fees may be applied to equipment brought into the park.
|RamadaSizes and Fees|
|Extra Large Ramada||$30.00/hr||$34.00/hr||120-160|
|(Minimum of two hours is required for a ramada reservation.)
Equipment Fee $10 per item
|OPEN SPACE: Open space fees may be charged if participation numbers exceed actual ramada seating. The open space fee is based on the size of the group. For more information email Jan Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations are Non-Refundable
In the event of inclement weather or failure of field or court lighting, a refund may be requested. It is the responsibility of the customer to call 480-644-PLAY (7529) within 24 hours following the reservation to receive the refund.
Electricity is not included as part of your reservation. If you will need electricity you must provide a generator.
All changes to reservations need to be made at least 24 hours in advance.
All changes to weekend reservations need to be made by 5:30pm the Thursday prior to the reservation.
Customer shall be charged a cleanup fee in an amount up to $500 for not leaving park areas clean and litter free.