Gather your friends, form a team and stay active in one of our many year-round men’s and women’s organized adult sports leagues. Whether it's casual or competitive, there's always an opportunity to keep fit and have fun in the parks.
The leagues include softball, senior softball, flag football, kickball and volleyball. The spirit of our leagues is for fun and enjoyment. We appreciate you participating in a sportsmanlike manner.
Sports Program Sites
- Broadway Recreation Center - 59 E. Broadway Rd.
- Gene Autry Baseball Complex - 4125 E. McKellips Rd.
- Jefferson Recreation Center - 120 S. Jefferson Ave.
- Kleinman Softball Park - 710 S. Extension Rd.
- Quail Run Baseball/Softball/Soccer Complex - 4155 E. Virginia St.
- Red Mountain Baseball Complex - 8008 E. Brown Rd.
- Red Mountain Soccer Complex - 905 N. Sunvalley Blvd.
- Red Mountain Softball Complex - 7808 E. Brown Rd.
- Riverview Baseball Complex - 2560 W. Rio Salado Pkwy.
- Riverview Soccer Field - 2100 W. Rio Salado Pkwy.
- Skyline Softball Complex - 655 S. Crismon Rd.
- Webster Recreation Center - 202 N. Sycamore St.