The City of Mesa Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities Department offers men's 8-player flag football leagues four times per year: Fall (begins in August), Winter (begins in November), Spring (begins in March) and Summer (begins in June) Each league has a recreational division (light-hearted competition) and a competitive division (geared toward the more advanced player).
Summer flag football registration May 24 - June 6. (First come first served).
General Flag Football League Information:
- The Summer league begins June 19 (Tuesday League), June 20 (Wednesday League) and June 21 (Thursday League).
- No refunds, unless the league is cancelled.
- All players must be at least 16 years old as of the first night of the league to participate.
- All teams will play in a 7-week season and the top 4 compete in a single elimination season ending tournament.
- Each team may carry up to 20 players on their roster.
- The league is offered on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings.
- Game times begin no earlier than 6:30 pm, with each game consisting of two 20-minute halves.
- Summer season will be split playing the first 2 weeks @ Quail Run Soccer Complex (4155 E. Virginia St. 85215) and the rest of the season will play at Riverview Soccer Complex (2100 W. Rio Salado Pkwy).
- Current League Fee is $496 per team. Full teams registered only.
- All individuals ejected from a game/park will have their name posted on the website's ejection list.
- Flag Football Information
- Ejection List
- Football Rulebook
- Add/Drop Form
Current League: Spring 2018
|Tuesday League||Tuesday Standings||Division I||Division II|
|Wednesday League||Wednesday Standings||Bracket A||Bracket B|
|Thursday League||Thursday Standings||Division I||Division II|
If you are an individual looking to join a team, you may be placed on the Free Agent/Players List [PDF]. Placement on the free-agent list doesn't guarantee placement on a team, it just makes your information available to coaches looking for players.
Interested in Officiating?
E-mail Carmen with your name, contact information and experience. No need to apply if you do not have a great attitude.