Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
- All recreation programming and events are suspended. In addition, we have closed recreation facilities for programming including Red Mountain Center, Eagles Community Center, Jefferson Recreation Center, Webster Recreation Center, Mesa Tennis Center, Kino Aquatic Center and Skyline Aquatic Center. Private rentals of City parks and facilities will be managed on a case by case basis with event organizers.
- All City parks remain open. The following park restrooms will remain open and will receive cleaning and supply service as resources allow. All other park restrooms remain closed until further notice.
- Countryside Park
- Eastmark Great Park (Phase 2 area by the lake)
- Greenfield Park
- Pioneer Park
- Quail Run Park
- Red Mountain Lake
- Red Mountain Park
- Riverview Park
While parks are cleaned and maintained on a regular basis, we encourage users to remember, the best way to reduce the risk of getting sick and to avoid COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Updates will continue to be provided at https://www.mesaaz.gov/city-hall/coronavirus and our City of Mesa social media channels.