Mesa Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities Department offers Fee Assistance to Mesa Residents Only.
The yearly program provides residents an opportunity to participate in quality recreation programs that they may not be able to afford without assistance. Eligibility for the program is determined each calendar year, by completing an application and supplying the correct documentation prior to registering for programs. All information submitted for the purposes of Fee Assistance eligibility is confidential and is not shared with program staff or the public.
In addition to Fee Assistance the Making Waves Scholarship Program, is available for deeply discounted learn-to-swim lessons, team membership and Junior Lifeguard programs to Mesa residents in need, all made possible by donations from the community.
How Do I Apply? What Kind of Documentation Is Needed?
- Fill out the fee assistance application (link below), one per household.
- Attach the following to your application. Each household is required to submit one of the following:
- A copy of current Eligibility Notification Letter from Mesa Public Schools Food Service Department Free or Reduced Lunch Program
- A copy of any of the below Government Assistance verification documents: Unemployment Verification, Nutrition Assistance Verification, WIC Assistance verification, AHCCCS Verification
For questions about Fee Assistance, please call 480-644-PLAY (7529), Monday - Thursday 7am - 5:30 pm or email email@example.com.
- Fee Assistance Instructions (English)
- Fee Assistance Application (English)
- Fee Assistance Instructions (Spanish)
- Fee Assistance Application (Spanish)