Free Fall Festival Community Event!
Saturday, October 19, 2019
Red Mountain Soccer Complex
905 N. Sunvalley Blvd.
Mesa, AZ 85207
Police Helicopter lands at 5:15pm on Field 1
Movie Secret Life of Pets 2 to be played at 7:30pm on Field 3
Painting Craft Nights Classes: 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm - For ages 12 and up. Must be signed up to participate. Sign up is located in the Painting Craft Nights booth on Field 6.
Main Stage Timeline:
- 5:30pm-6:30pm – Live Music by Blu Joy
- 7:00pm-8:45pm – Dueling Pianos with Lark & Wes from A-Z Dueling Pianos
Community Stage Timeline:
- 5:15pm: Lim Kenpo Karate Demonstration
- 6:00pm: Human Matter - Battle of the Bands
- 6:45pm: Blank Minded - Battle of the Bands
- 7:30pm: Arizona Wildflowers - Battle of the Bands
- 8:15pm: Awake at Midnight - Battle of the Bands
- 8:50pm: Winner of Battle of The Bands Announced
Text the name of the band you want to vote for as your favorite group to 480-359-5513. Winning band will be decided by a combination of judges and audience input by the end of the event.
Celebrate Mesa is a free family event that brings the community together to enjoy games, carnival rides, entertainment and more! Some of the fun family activities will include:
- AZ Dueling Pianos
- Showing movie Secret Life of Pets 2 at 7:30pm - Field 3 the far north east side of the complex - Presented by Mesa Amp and Mesa Convention center
- Entertainment, Contests and Give-aways
- Haunted Bus
- Community Information Vendors
- Food Trucks:
- CA Snowie
- Burgers Amore
- Poulson Concessions (Corn Dog Truck)
- Beignet & Coffee Shack
- Movie Car Kettle Corn + Hot Dogs
- DGP Gourmet Fry Bread
- Nacho Papa
- Later Tater
- Estacion 664
Carnival Rides ($5 wristband for unlimited rides. Age and height restrictions may apply)
Battle of The Bands
Seeking High School and Jr. High Bands To Perform At Celebrate Mesa
Calling all High School/Jr. High bands - Battle of the Bands is back!!
Celebrate Mesa is looking for performers to compete on the Your Place To Play stage – 10/19, 5-9pm. Winning band receives a recording session at STEM Recording!
- Backline musical gear generously provided by Milano Music.
- Submit your demo/video clip to email@example.com by 10/5 to be considered.
- *Majority of band members must be in High School or Jr. High School*
Places to Visit:
Use our handy Event Map to explore everything Celebrate Mesa has to offer!
Help support Celebrate Mesa while promoting your brand or business. There are many event sponsorship opportunities available.
We are now accepting sponsors for the October 19, 2019 Celebrate Mesa event. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendors: (FULL for October 2019 Celebrate Mesa Event)
We are no longer accepting applications for informational or food vendors. Informational vendors include non- profits, commercial, and community organizations who would like to participate in Celebrate Mesa. We will be accepting applications for the April 2020 Celebrate Mesa sometime early 2020. Stay tuned!
For more information, contact Park Events at email@example.com
Volunteer work is predominantly conducted outdoors and is subject to inclement weather. Exposure to large crowds is likely. All volunteers must be 16 and older, or 14 and older if volunteering with a parent or guardian, unless otherwise noted.
For more information, contact Beverlee Nielsen at 480-644-4345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Mesa is committed to making its programs and services accessible. For accommodations such as braille, large print, or translation, please contact Lane Gram at the City of Mesa PRCF, (480) 644-2863 or Lane.Gram@mesaaz.gov, or AzRelay 7-1-1 for those who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Si necesita información en español por favor de llamar al 480-644-3500.
Thank you to all of our amazing sponsors for supporting the October, 2019 Celebrate Mesa!