3130 E Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85204
Restrooms are closed.
Countryside Dog Park is closed for maintenance July 14th through August 18th and will reopen August 19, 2020. During this closure, a temporary dog park west of the current Countryside Dog Park will be open (no water available). Dog areas at Quail Run Park, 4155 E. Virginia Street, and Eastmark Great Park, 5100 S. Eastmark Parkway, will also be open. Please keep in mind that water and seating are not available in the temporary dog park area so you will need to bring your own if desired. Thank you for your support as we make improvements to the dog park!
- Reservable shaded picnic ramadas (480) 644-7529
- Off-leash dog area - Closed on Tuesdays and daily from 12:00-1:00pm for cleaning.
- Lighted baseball (60 ft) fields
- Shaded Playground
- 2 lighted basketball courts
- Lighted beach volleyball court
- Picnic Tables
- Barbecue Grills
- Walk/Bike trail
- Park layout [PDF]
- 30.16 acres
Use of unlocked baseball fields:
- Permit required for use of the baseball and multi-use fields
- $11.00/hr. day use-resident, $13.50/hr. day use-non-resident,
- $18.00/hr. peak hours use - resident, $22.00/hr. peak hour use non-resident
- Field reservations (480) 644-7529
- For weekdays, reservations must be made no later than 5:30 pm the previous day. For weekends and Monday holidays, reservations must be made no later than 5:30 pm the previous Thursday.
- Additional fees may be required for special requests.
- Lights will be turned on only as needed and group must be present.
- In case of inclement weather or poor field conditions, City staff will make the final decision if the field may be used
A 24-hour notice is required for all ramada reservations.
Reserve by phone:
Credit Card Required
Call 480-644-PLAY (7529)
|RAMADA||SIZE||SEATING||ELECTRICITY||BEER/WINE||RESIDENT FEES||NON RESIDENT FEES|
* Non-Reservable Shaded Picnic Ramadas (ie: First Come First Serve)(Minimum of two hours is required for a ramada reservation.)