3130 E Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85204
Notice: The basketball courts at Countryside Park will be closed 5/14-5/24 for resurfacing.
Notice: Countryside Dog Park will be closed for maintenance July 9th through August 20th and will reopen August 21, 2019. During this closure, a temporary dog park just west of Countryside Dog Park will be available (no water available) or visit Quail Run Dog Park at 4155 E. Virginia Street. Please note, the temporary dog park at Countryside will be closed Tuesdays and Quail Run Dog Park closed Thursdays for maintenance.
- Reservable shaded picnic ramadas (480) 644-7529
- Off-leash dog area - Closed on Tuesdays and daily from 12:00-1:00pm for cleaning.
- Lighted baseball (60 ft) fields
- Shaded Playground
- 2 lighted basketball courts
- Lighted beach volleyball court
- Picnic Tables
- Barbecue Grills
- Walk/Bike trail
- Park layout [PDF]
- 30.16 acres
Use of unlocked baseball fields:
- Permit required for use of the baseball and multi-use fields
- $11.00/hr. day use-resident, $13.50/hr. day use-non-resident,
- $18.00/hr. peak hours use - resident, $22.00/hr. peak hour use non-resident
- Field reservations (480) 644-7529
- For weekdays, reservations must be made no later than 5:30 pm the previous day. For weekends and Monday holidays, reservations must be made no later than 5:30 pm the previous Thursday.
- Additional fees may be required for special requests.
- Lights will be turned on only as needed and group must be present.
- In case of inclement weather or poor field conditions, City staff will make the final decision if the field may be used