Gene Autry Park
4125 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85215
Mesa Tennis Center at Gene Autry Park
In an ongoing effort to continue to provide quality facilities to our residents, visitors and our community, the City of Mesa Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities Department assumed management of the Gene Autry Tennis Center in September, 2016.
The City will strive to accommodate leagues and team play that have traditionally used the facility, and begin to build a lesson program, leagues and tournaments.
The center remains open for drop-in play and court scheduling.
For additional information, please contact 480-644-3874 or be sure to visit the Mesa Tennis Center's webpage.
Additional Park Amenities
- Lighted Baseball Fields (By Permit Only)
- Shaded play structures
- Reservable shaded picnic ramadas (480)644-7529
- Lighted Sand Volleyball Courts (lighted by reservation only)
- Courts can be reserved from 7am - 5pm for $4.50 per hour per court (resident), $5.50 per hour per court (non-resident).
- From 5pm - 10pm the courts can be reserved, with the lights on, for $9.00 per hour per court, $10.00 per hour per court (non-resident).
- Reservations are required 24 hours in advance and must be reserved for a 2 hour minimum.
- 47 acres
|RAMADA||SIZE||SEATING||ELECTRICITY||BEER/WINE||RESIDENT FEES||NON RESIDENT FEES|
*Non-reservable shaded picnic ramada (ie: First Come First Serve)
(Minimum of two hours is required for a ramada reservation.)