4105 E. Diamond Ave., Mesa, AZ 85206
- Community Fishing Lake
- Lake stocked with fathead minnows, bluegill, bass, and catfish. All fish in the 2-4 inch size range. AGFD focus is to create a quality bass-fishing lake through yearly stockings. There will be occasional stockings of catfish and trout will go in during the cooler winter months. No fish stockings occur from mid-June through mid-September due to excessive heat.
Fish Stocking Schedule
- ADA Fishing Pier
- Two reservable shaded ramadas 480-644-PLAY (7529)
- One first-come, first-serve shaded ramada.
- Picnic Tables & Barbecues
- Shaded Playground (13,000 SF)
- Exercise Equipment
- 20.7 acres
- ADA sidewalks throughout park
- Parking Lot (43 spots)
A 24-hour notice is required for all ramada reservations.
Reserve by phone:
Credit Card Required
Call 480-644-PLAY (7529)
|RAMADA||SIZE||SEATING||ELECTRICITY||BEER/WINE||RESIDENT FEES||NON RESIDENT FEES|
*Non-reservable shaded picnic ramada (ie: First Come First Serve)
(Minimum of two hours is required for a ramada reservation.)