710 S Ext Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210
- Lighted Softball Fields - by permit only
- East - 280 feet
- West - 280 feet
- Lighted Basketball
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Pickleball Courts
- NEW! Playground Equipment:
- Smart Play Motion with Play table (2-5 years) with 16 Play events including a race track
- Rocket Ship Digirider
- Double bobble spring rider
- PlayBooster (5-12 years) with 2 single post cool toppers, summit climber, boogie board, ladders & Climbers, with pod climbers connecting to the cascade climber, transitioning to a 72” deck with 2 slidewinders and independents, connecting to another deck with a 56” Rollerslide. This structure is bright colorful and has several play components.
- Single post swing with 1 Friendship swing, 2 belt seats, and 1 toddler bucket seat. Plus a tire swing.
- 34’ double Zipkrooz (zipline) with Assisted Bay for ADA
- 3 Fossil digs for sand play exploration
- Walking Trail
- Shaded Picnic Facilities
- First-come, first-serve shaded picnic ramadas
- Lighted Sand Volleyball Courts
- 24.6 acres
- Reservable shaded picnic ramadas (480)644-2352
A 24 hour notice is required for all reservations.
*Non-Reservable Shaded Picnic Ramada (ie: First Come First Serve)
(Minimum of two hours required for a ramada reservation.)
|RAMADA||SIZE||SEATING||ELECTRICITY||BEER/WINE||RESIDENT FEE||NON RESIDENT FEE|
Use of unlocked fields:
- $11.00/hr day use-resident, $13.50/hr day use-non-resident.
- $18.00/hr peak hours use - resident, $22.00/hr peak hour use non-resident
- Field reservations (480) 644-2352
- For weekdays, reservations must be made no later than 5:30 pm the previous day.
- For weekends and Monday holidays, reservations must be made no later than 5:30 pm the previous Thursday.
- Additional fees may be required for special requests.
- Lights will be turned on only as needed and group must be present.
- In case of inclement weather or poor field conditions, City staff will make the final decision if the field may be used.