2100 W. Rio Salado Parkway, Mesa, AZ, 85201
**PLEASE NOTE** - Spring Training game day parking restrictions will be in effect at Riverview Park/Sloan Park beginning February 23rd through the month of March.
While parking is available near the park, there is a fee for parking on game days. There is free parking available within walking distance at the Riverview shopping center with crossing at Cubs Way and Dobson Rd.
Please visit the Sloan Park website for parking information and the game day schedule.
Notice: The Riverview Park Fountain will be down until 2/15/19 for repairs.
Splashpad open 7 days a week from 9am - 10pm
*Rio Salado Pathway - Mesa has opened Rio Salado Pathway, a new shared-use pathway along the Salt River Bank for walking, running and bicycling. It now connects Riverview Park, Sloan Park and Mesa's Riverview shopping center to Tempe Town Lake
Visit Mesa's Riverview Park. After a major renovation project, Riverview is now home to the Cubs Spring Training Facility, Sloan Park, and the park itself has been transformed into a premier recreation destination. Located at the northwest corner of Dobson and Rio Salado Parkway, Riverview is home to:
- Sloan Park, the new Spring Training home of the Chicago Cubs.
- Community Fishing Lake
Fish Stocking Schedule
- Spray ground with multiple water features. Open 7 days a week from 9am - 10pm.
- Playground extraordinaire including:
- 50 foot tall Genesis climbing tower
- 60 foot long caterpillare mesh rope climbing structure
- 2 playground clusters for ages 2-5, 6-12 and above
- Shaded picnic areas with tables
- Reservable shaded picnic ramadas - Reservations (480)644-PLAY (7529)
- Shaded play structures
- Miles of accessible sidewalks
- Display fountain
- Open play areas
- Public Transportation options to Sloan Park and Riverview Park: