2100 W. Rio Salado Parkway, Mesa, AZ, 85201
Notice 10/23/19: The Genesis climbing structure at Riverview is closed for repairs.
Water=Life is a comprehensive project consisting of a series of free community workshops, events and demonstrations leading up to a 9-day installation of collaborative art in Mesa's Riverview Park. The culminating event is intended to look at the history and future of water in the Valley, and more specifically, to consider the numerous canals that nourished the Ancient Sonoran People who built them. http://mesaartscenter.com/waterlife
Splashpad open 7 days a week from 9am - 10pm
*Rio Salado Pathway - Mesa has opened Rio Salado Pathway, a new shared-use pathway along the Salt River Bank for walking, running and bicycling. It now connects Riverview Park, Sloan Park and Mesa's Riverview shopping center to Tempe Town Lake
Visit Mesa's Riverview Park. After a major renovation project, Riverview is now home to the Cubs Spring Training Facility, Sloan Park, and the park itself has been transformed into a premier recreation destination. Located at the northwest corner of Dobson and Rio Salado Parkway, Riverview is home to:
- Sloan Park, the new Spring Training home of the Chicago Cubs.
- Community Fishing Lake
Fish Stocking Schedule
- Spray ground with multiple water features. Open 7 days a week from 9am - 10pm.
- Playground extraordinaire including:
- 50 foot tall Genesis climbing tower
- 60 foot long caterpillare mesh rope climbing structure
- 2 playground clusters for ages 2-5, 6-12 and above
- Shaded picnic areas with tables
- Reservable shaded picnic ramadas - Reservations (480)644-PLAY (7529)
- Shaded play structures
- Miles of accessible sidewalks
- Display fountain
- Open play areas
- Public Transportation options to Sloan Park and Riverview Park: