Let Your Summer Adventure Begin with our Mesa Pools Passport!
May 26 - September 3, 2018
With the Mesa Summer Pools Passport, you can SPLASH your way through Mesa like never before! Make the most of your summer by discovering fun and exciting pool destinations with your family and friends. Earn 10 stamps in your Passport at each of Mesa's 9 pool locations to win fun prizes and be entered in a drawing to win a 2019 family season pool pass!
Where to Find a Mesa Pools Passport
Pick up a Pools Passport at any of Mesa's 9 pool locations or at the Parks and Recreation office located at 200 S. Center St., Building 1 in Mesa
- Pick up a Pools Passport at any of our 9 pool locations or at our Parks and Recreation office located at 200 S. Center St., Building 1 in Mesa.
- Visit each of Mesa's 9 pools and get your passport stamped with admission. When you arrive and pay admission, ask for that pool’s stamp in your passport booklet.
- Attend any of the 6 city-wide aquatic events (listed at the end of the passport) to get your SECRET 10th stamp.
- Turn in your passport with 10 stamps (which includes 1 stamp from each pool and 1 secret stamp) to any of our pool locations or our Parks and Recreation office to receive a fun prize and be entered in our drawing for a 2019 family season pool pass.
- One lucky winner will receive a 2019 family season pool pass for unlimited swimming for the summer 2019 season!
Prize drawing will be completed after Labor Day and winners will be notified via email and phone.
If you have any questions about the passport feel free to call 480-644-PLAY (7529).
Click Here for a link to a Mesa's pools.
A great big thank you to SRP for printing the 2018 Pools Passports.
A huge thank you to all of our sponsors:
SRP, Sassy's Cafe, Sodalicious, East Valley Sports, Eagles Community Center, Chick-fil-A Stapley Drive, Macayo's, Marco's Pizza, Steve's Krazy Sub, and Mesa Tennis Center.