Rhodes Aquatic Complex open for public swim
May 25th through August 4th and then weekends only through Labor Day, September 2nd. For private rentals please call 480-644-PLAY (7529).
Rhodes Aquatic Complex Public Swim Hours (starting May 25th):
Monday: 1-8pm (family night: 6-8pm)
- Beach like entry
- 2, 1-meter diving boards
- 3-meter diving board
- 8, 25 yard lap lanes
- Large splash pad and tumble buckets
- Double FlowRider®
- Shade structures
Hydration Donation Station!
- Did you know that Rhodes Aquatic Complex is part of the Hydration campaign for the City of Mesa?
- What is the Hydration campaign? The City of Mesa works with nonprofit agencies and businesses to collect the bottles of water which are distributed through United Food Bank to numerous agencies in the valley, including A New Leaf-East Valley Men’s Center, Paz de Cristo and Mesa United Way.
- How does that work? Bring in a case of water and get 2 for 1 admission to the pool Monday - Friday (FlowRider excluded).
- When? Now through Labor day at Rhodes Aquatic Complex!
For more information about the Hydration Campaign please visit: https://www.mesaaz.gov/residents/hydration-donation
City of Mesa pools are available year-round for rent or private pool parties and other occasions based on staff availability. Please call 480-644-PLAY (7529) for more information.