Eagles Community Center is a City of Mesa transformation project that re-purposed the old Mesa Jr. High School site into a renovated community center. The Center offers a gymnasium, functional fitness room, and various classrooms with a focus on youth sports, after school programs and summer programs.
Eagles Park consists of 28 acres and includes four lighted multi-use fields, pathways with fitness equipment, a youth Ninja Obstacle Course in addition to the community center.
Classes and Programs
Join us for games, crafts, sports and more during Spring Break! Children will have fun and make new friends. Participants must be currently enrolled in K - 6th grade.
March 9-13, 2020
Eagles Community Center Gym and Fitness Room are now open!
Fitness room cost: $3.00 per visit (no re-entry)Group fitness schedule:
- Zumba - M, W, and F @ 9am. Class is an hour long.
Only $3 per visit ($2 for Seniors 55+ and youth).
- Open Gym Basketball - M, W, and F from 6pm to 8pm through the month of December.
What to expect from the new Eagles Community Center:
- The gymnasium will be very busy with youth sports and youth after-school and summer programs, but will also host City of Mesa adult sports and is available for occasional rentals.
- The functional fitness room will be used for functional fitness classes in the future.
- The various classrooms will offer a variety of recreational programs and classes, and are also available for rental.
For additional information, please contact Eagles Community Center at 480-644-5745, or stop by for a tour of the site.