Out of an abundance of caution and to support other preventive measures underway, beginning Monday, March 16 the City of Mesa, Arizona is suspending all recreation programming. In addition, we will be closing recreation facilities for programming including Red Mountain Center, Eagles Community Center, Jefferson Recreation Center, Webster Recreation Center, Mesa Tennis Center, Kino Aquatic Center and Skyline Aquatic Center. Private rentals of City parks and facilities will be managed on a case by case basis with event organizers.
All City parks remain open and while parks are cleaned and maintained on a regular basis, we encourage users to remember, the best way to reduce the risk of getting sick and to avoid COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Located in Northeast Mesa, this 65,000 square foot multi-use facility is owned and operated by the City of Mesa. The RMC offers valley residents and visitors access to amenities including a well equipped fitness center, group fitness classes, drop-in basketball, indoor rock climbing wall, facility rental space, youth activities, fitness coaching, massage therapy services and more!
Spring 2020 Registration for Mesa Residents Begins
Monday, January 6, 2020 at 8am
Spring 2020 Registration for Non-Resident Registration Begins:
Monday, January 13, 2020 at 8am.
Spring 2020 Activity Guide
Special Interest Classes