The Skyline Park Softball Complex, which opened in September of 2002, is a multi-field softball complex located at 655 S. Crismon in East Mesa.
Skyline features a total of four professionally-groomed softball fields that span more than 10.5 acres. There is an 18.5 acre park area that includes 2 sand volleyball courts, 3 basketball courts, playground equipment, and 9 ramadas of various sizes. The complex plays host to programs conducted by the City of Mesa.
To reserve the softball complex, please complete the Application for Use of city Sports Fields and submit via email to Nichole.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or drop off Monday through Friday, from 9am-4:30pm at Eagles Community Center, 828 E Broadway Rd., Mesa AZ 85204, or call 480-644-2187.
- Complex consists of four softball fields.
- All four fields have 300-foot outfield fences.
- All four fields are lighted and have covered dugouts and electronic scoreboards.
- There is bleacher seating behind the home-plate backstop of each field. Bleacher seating can accommodate up to 500 people total for the complex.
- The complex has 206 parking spaces, including 8 designated handicap spaces.
- There is a not contracted concessionnaire on-site. Vending is allowed by permit only.
- During the summer months of April through September, all games must be played between the hours of 8:00am and 10:00pm. Gates to the facility can be opened at 7:00am for the public. However, games cannot begin any earlier than 8:00am.
- During the winter months of October through March, all games must be played between the hours of 9:00am and 10:00pm. Gates to the facility can be opened at 8:00am for the public. However, games cannot begin any earlier than 9:00am. Some winter open times are subject to change due to overseeding and field playability.