The City of Mesa Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities Department offers a Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter Kickball league on Friday nights. Winter season starts Friday, Nov 22, 2019. This league is for recreational purposes only! Bring lawn chairs, drinks, food and friends. Headbands are encouraged.
General Kickball League Information:
- Spring Registration: February 5-19, starting at 8 a.m.
- League is scheduled to begin Friday, February 28, 2020.
- No refunds, unless the league is cancelled.
- All players must be at least 18 years old as of the first night of the league to participate.
- All teams are scheduled 14 games per season (Double Headers) and a single elimination season ending tournament.
- Leagues are offered Friday evenings.
- A minimum of 12 players and a maximum of 20 players per roster.
- Game times start no earlier than 6:30pm with the latest games starting no later than 9:30pm
- Game duration is 50 minutes or 7 innings - whichever comes first.
- Spring season will play at Eagles Soccer Complex (828 E. Broadway Road).
- The current league fee is $315 (double-header leagues, 2 games a night).
- Registration is for full teams only.
- All individuals ejected from a game/park will have their name posted on the website's ejection list.
- Beer permits must be purchased in person at 708 W. Baseline Road, Building 4. Please call 480-644-7529 for more information. Office hours are Monday - Thursday 7am - 6:00pm. Please note: Beer permits are not issued after 5:30pm!
- Rule Book
- Drop/Add Form
If you are an individual looking to join a team, you may be placed on the free agent/players list. Placement on the free-agent list doesn't guarantee placement on a team, it just makes your information available to coaches looking for players.
- Little Arms
- Just Keep Swimming...
- Clever girl