New in town or looking for fun people to play sports with? Bring a friend and your inner kid for the newest City of Mesa program, Recess for Adults! Recess for Adults is a recreation program for those who would like to try multiple activities. Each week, a new sport or game will be offered. Players will have a chance to compete and socialize. This program is geared towards adults (18+) of all skill levels. Locations may change from week to week. However, locations will always be within City of Mesa limits. Mini tournament format. Games will be self-officiated. Sign up as a pair. This is considered your team and will be kept together throughout the season. Expect mingling and fun! Post weekly get togethers at local establishments.
General League Information:
- Winter registration: Oct 14-31
- League is scheduled to begin Thursday, November 7th
- No refunds, unless the league is cancelled.
- All players must be at least 18 years old as of the first night of the league to participate.
- Leagues are offered Thursday evenings.
- Game times start no earlier than 7:00pm
- Team fee is $100
- Teams consist of two players and one sub. A max of two players can participate per night. Must be the same two players per night
- Roster Form
If you are an individual looking to join a team, you may be placed on the free agent/players list. Placement on the free-agent list doesn't guarantee placement on a team, it just makes your information available to coaches looking for players.