The City of Mesa Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities Department offers Women's indoor volleyball leagues four times per year: Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. Women's leagues are offered on Thursdays with "A" (Competitive) and "B" (Recreational) classifications.
General Volleyball League Information:
- Winter registration runs January 9 - 23. First come first served (The Winter league will be held at the Broadway Recreation Center for competitive league and Eagles Community Center for recreational league)
- Women's Winter leagues scheduled to start Thursday, January 31, 2019.
- No refunds, unless the league is cancelled.
- All players must be at least 16 years old as of the first night of the league to participate.
- All teams will play a 7-week season and a single elimination season ending tournament.
- Three games are played per match, with the first two games played to 25 and the last game played to 15.
- Rally scoring is used in all the games.
- Women's competitive league is played at the Broadway Recreation Center (59 E. Broadway Rd.)
- Women's recreational league is played at Eagles Community Center (828 E. Broadway Rd.)
- Current League Fee is $285 per team for seven weeks of league play and includes a single elimination tournament.
- Registration is for full teams only.
- All individuals ejected from a game/park will have their name posted on the website's ejection list.
- Fall Volleyball Information
- Drop/Add Form
Current Season: Fall 2018
|CoRec Schedule||Standings||Tournament Bracket|
|Tuesday CoRec||B League||B League|
||Standings||Tournament Bracket||Tournament Bracket||Tournament Bracket|
Interested in Officiating?
E-mail Carmen with your name, contact information and experience. No need to apply if you do not have a great attitude.